//Hello Syg's !

EntriesAbout meBlog listTutorial

The Boss

Assalamualaikum. This is my second blog. My heart blog. No ripping and no harsh word. Please respect me as i respect you. Thank you .

Find me: Facebook | Twitter | My Blog


Chot Chet!



Chot Chet with me ?
✿Do not link the wrong location
✿Do not position your ad link
✿Warm and friendly
✿Thanks for visit my blog. Come again :)

Tweet!



Mention me ? And thanks for visit my blog. Come again :)




Credit Section

Template by : Siti Hajar Zainuddin
Design : Izyan Nazirah
Best view : Google Chrome

Essay for MARA
Sabtu, 6 Ogos 2016 | 0 comments
Assalamua'alaikum



Hai , harini aku nak post pasal essay for MARA . Essay ni untuk pinjaman mara untuk pengajian aku di KPTM . Dalam essay aku tu kena ayat dalam bahasa english . Ehem ! aku ni .. err.. dalam bahasa alien ni aku lemah . HAHA! . Never mind , enjoy!

*btw dengaq ceqeta ptptn dengan mara, mara is better than ptptn that's why I choose MARA

Born and name Nor Hidayah Binti Nor Arman , I am the only daughter of Nor Arman Bin Ariffin and Che Sofiah Binti Hj. Jamaluddin. I was born on 9th November 1997 at Hospital Besar Alor Setar , Kedah. I am the eldest sister and also the only girl among 3 siblings. I stayed with family in Alor Setar, is the state capital of Kedah . My father a business man and my mother is  Legal Administrative Assistant at Makhamah Sesyen Alor Setar . I am from a humble.

I received his early education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung when at the age of 7 years up to 5 years old. My family and I had to move house . After that, my parents transferred me at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seberang Perak which does away with my new home. I started my primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seberang Perak, from 10 years old until 12 years old. I furthered my secondary education at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Ayer Hitam , Kedah , is the school is located far from the city from 13 years old until 15 years old and far from my home . It’s just at my village at Jerlun . At the time , I live at my grandmother’s house . There are certain reasons which forced me to live in my grandmother's house . And the last but not least , after settle all problem , I move again . Just school only  . Namely Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Mergong . Just around 10 minute to get to school from home. 

In addition , I have an interest in manipulation photo. I also imagine who I will become a designer from 10 year from now. Seriously, I'm really fall in love with manipulated photo . I learned manipulated photo when i was 14 years old . I'm interested manipulated photo when I'm create blog for the first time . I learned from my "Sifu". He made tutorial thats I can follow the step . Sometime , I learn from youtube. So I'm trying to find a field that is quite similar to the subjects. I'm interested to know more about computer . So I chose Computer System and Network at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara in Kedah . 
If I can finish my studies at Kolej Poly - Tech MARA well , I will try to find a career that suits me and fits what I would learn . I will find the experience of working for several years to gain knowledge and experience , and then continue their studies to degree level and beyond. That's all a little bit about myself and about the planning of study I wanted to do in the future. 

Aku tau typo mesti everywhere kan . haha.. Ok.. that's all bye.


Older Post